We regret to inform you that, thanks to Covid 19, we have made the decision to cancel the 2021 Rally.
Uncertainty around the
- issuing of Permit by Motorcycling Ireland,
- likely lingering Government restrictions on indoor gatherings,
- Possibility of Quarantining requirements for Overseas entrants,
- pace of roll out of vaccinations, (progressing slower than initial indications),
- possible last minute cancellations by Entrants,
- local reaction to 200+ Rally people descending on towns and villages where there may still be Covid restrictions in place,
all contributed to our decision to cancel.
We know that this is disappointing news for many, particularly as most of you had carried over your 2020 Entry fee to this year.
As stated in the Regulations, we will be refunding the 2020 Entry fees.
- Irish Entrants will be refunded by cheque.
- Overseas Entrants will be refunded by EFT or by Paypal.
We will be contacting each overseas entrant requesting their Paypal email address or their Bank details.
Please note that refund by Paypal is our preferred method.
Once details are to hand, we will then progress the repayments.
This will take some time as approx 60 of you paid by EFT.
Roll over of Entry fees to 2022 is not an option.
We regret having to make the call to cancel and hope that you will appreciate that the health and safety of entrants, marshals, hotel staff and the public is our primary consideration.
Yours in Vintage Motoring (we wish)
Morgan Joe and Chris
Is it pssible to participatie the rally 2022?
What is the date off the rally?